i hate on tumblr a lot but idk decided to make a list of good things that happened to my life because of it
- met (for lack of a better term) a lot of really fucking cool people on here and became really good friends with a lot of them.
- changed my views on internet friends and relationships. they are real things and people who hate on them are ignorant.
- taught me so much about human rights, feminism, rape, politics, and sexuality.
- speaking about sexuality, tumblr ultimately gave me the chance to come to terms with being bisexual and gave me the strength to come out to my friends and all my 14 thousand followers. which is a HUGE deal and i may have not have ever come out if it wasn’t for this website.
- gave me something to do in my free time that isn’t negative nor positive.
- changed my sense of humor for the better (for the most part).
- probably the reason i ended up adopting my cat in the first place.
- THE HUNGER GAMES!!! my brother made fun of me in like 6th grade for reading so i vowed to never read again, and because of tumblr i did start reading again!! and because of tumblr i read a lot of cool books. along with really good tv shows and movies too.
- and a lot more. point is tumblr has had a really positive impact on my life so thank you.